Entmtonline
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is the best flavour of crisp?

2 posters

Go down

What is the best flavour of crisp? Empty What is the best flavour of crisp?

Post by erik22 Mon Jul 25, 2016 11:57 pm

Clearly it's salt and vinegar, as any sane and morally upstanding citizen of these isles will tell you. But since I'm dubious about some of you I have included other, objectively inferior options. Which is best? By the way, if you're going to be awkward and go for "sour cream and onion" or something ridiculous like that, please just pick the closest reasonable match ("cheese and onion" in this case).
erik22
erik22
Willem Dafoe

Back to top Go down

What is the best flavour of crisp? Empty Re: What is the best flavour of crisp?

Post by Steve Tue Jul 26, 2016 8:34 am

erik22 wrote:Clearly it's salt and vinegar, as any sane and morally upstanding citizen of these isles will tell you. But since I'm dubious about some of you I have included other, objectively inferior options. Which is best? By the way, if you're going to be awkward and go for "sour cream and onion" or something ridiculous like that, please just pick the closest reasonable match ("cheese and onion" in this case).

I'm curious what is crisp? Is that a chip brand? I'm not familiar with it. Question Question
Steve
Steve
Owner & Admin

http://www.entmtone.com

Back to top Go down