Entmtonline
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What actors can't you see in a serious movie?

3 posters

Go down

What actors can't you see in a serious movie? Empty What actors can't you see in a serious movie?

Post by Shole Wed Aug 24, 2016 8:51 am

Simple question, what actors can't you take seriously in horror movies or dramas that used to be in some comedy show or something like that. For me I can't take serious Paris Hilton in that one horror film she played, and I can't take Ben Afflec serious, he is just too stupid to play Batman, his IQ is probably like under 60 xD .
Shole
Shole
Samuel L. Jackson

http://thewritinghut.net

Back to top Go down

What actors can't you see in a serious movie? Empty Re: What actors can't you see in a serious movie?

Post by Joshua Farrell Fri Sep 02, 2016 9:28 pm

Honestly? I cannot stand Elijah Wood. Sure, he was in a number of childhood movies I somewhat liked, but I cannot honestly stand watching many movies he is in, other than LOTR.
Joshua Farrell
Joshua Farrell
Willem Dafoe

Back to top Go down

What actors can't you see in a serious movie? Empty Re: What actors can't you see in a serious movie?

Post by Steve Sat Sep 03, 2016 3:12 pm

Shole wrote:Simple  question, what actors can't you take seriously in horror movies or dramas that used to be in some comedy show or something like that. For me I can't take serious Paris Hilton in that one horror film she played, and I can't take Ben Afflec serious, he is just too stupid to play Batman, his IQ is probably like under 60 xD .

Adam Sandler and Will Ferrel to name just a few... When they try to make serious movies, they are quite bad. I love their comedies, and they should stick to that genre lol.
Steve
Steve
Owner & Admin

http://www.entmtone.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down