Entmtonline
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you experiment?

3 posters

Go down

Do you experiment? Empty Do you experiment?

Post by Shole Mon Aug 29, 2016 8:17 pm

Best part of cooking, mix everything together that you think it will taste good to find out if it actually does. Usually the ones that don't go together taste way better but hey, the fan part is making it and creating something interesting, the taste is well optional xD
Shole
Shole
Samuel L. Jackson

http://thewritinghut.net

Back to top Go down

Do you experiment? Empty Re: Do you experiment?

Post by Steve Wed Aug 31, 2016 3:40 pm

Shole wrote:Best part of cooking, mix everything together that you think it will taste good to find out if it actually does. Usually the ones that don't go together taste way better but hey, the fan part is making it and creating something interesting, the taste is well optional xD

Oh man, I do this all the time. Some of my favorite things to make started off as random food projects. And sometimes, when you're running out of food and don't feel like going shopping it's the only route haha
Steve
Steve
Owner & Admin

http://www.entmtone.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Joshua Farrell Sun Sep 04, 2016 2:39 am

I don't do a ton of food experimentation when it comes to throwing things together to see if it would taste good. Though I do occasionally like to test out new recipes to see if I like the recipe. Honestly though, if it is something that I enjoy making, I might mess with the ingredients every now and then to see if I can make a better variant of a favorite dish of mine.
Joshua Farrell
Joshua Farrell
Willem Dafoe

Back to top Go down

Post by Shole Sun Sep 04, 2016 6:38 am

Steve wrote:
Shole wrote:Best part of cooking, mix everything together that you think it will taste good to find out if it actually does. Usually the ones that don't go together taste way better but hey, the fan part is making it and creating something interesting, the taste is well optional xD

Oh man, I do this all the time. Some of my favorite things to make started off as random food projects. And sometimes, when you're running out of food and don't feel like going shopping it's the only route haha

Yeah when you are at that end of the month with just like 4 ingrediants and a lot of bread, it's the best thing to experiment and make something that might taste amazing then just eat those things raw or separated Very Happy
Shole
Shole
Samuel L. Jackson

http://thewritinghut.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Sun Sep 04, 2016 9:48 am

Shole wrote:
Steve wrote:

Yeah when you are at that end of the month with just like 4 ingrediants and a lot of bread, it's the best thing to experiment and make something that might taste amazing then just eat those things raw or separated Very Happy

Haha yup! It's the best. Better to do this then spend money you don't have! Like the other day, I was running low on food. So I made some macaroni and mixed some sausage in with it.
Steve
Steve
Owner & Admin

http://www.entmtone.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum