Entmtonline
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Any feel good movies recommendation?

4 posters

Go down

Any feel good movies recommendation? Empty Any feel good movies recommendation?

Post by Shole Sun Sep 04, 2016 11:53 am

Do you know any feel good movies, that make your heart happy with that tears bringing happy ending?
If you do know any good ones let me know as I kinda want to watch something like that Smile
Shole
Shole
Samuel L. Jackson

http://thewritinghut.net

Back to top Go down

Any feel good movies recommendation? Empty Re: Any feel good movies recommendation?

Post by Steve Sun Sep 04, 2016 12:12 pm

Shole wrote:Do you know any feel good movies, that make your heart happy with that tears bringing happy ending?
If you do know any good ones let me know as I kinda want to watch something like that Smile

It might seem silly, but for me one of those is The Lion King. Yes it is animated, and targeted toward a younger audience but the lessons learned throughout the movie are important and strong. It makes me feel good every time I watch it. But then again, it was also my favorite movie when I was a child. So I have an important connection to it. Do you have any strong connections to movies?
Steve
Steve
Owner & Admin

http://www.entmtone.com

Back to top Go down

Any feel good movies recommendation? Empty Re: Any feel good movies recommendation?

Post by Shole Wed Sep 07, 2016 6:13 pm

Steve wrote:
Shole wrote:Do you know any feel good movies, that make your heart happy with that tears bringing happy ending?

It might seem silly, but for me one of those is The Lion King. Yes it is animated, and targeted toward a younger audience but the lessons learned throughout the movie are important and strong. It makes me feel good every time I watch it. But then again, it was also my favorite movie when I was a child. So I have an important connection to it. Do you have any strong connections to movies?
Yeah I agree that it is a great feels movie, usually Disney movies are made with a message behind them so all of their movies are, well not all but most are epic.
Shole
Shole
Samuel L. Jackson

http://thewritinghut.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Rashavi Thu Sep 08, 2016 4:23 pm

Shole wrote:
Steve wrote:

Yeah I agree that it is a great feels movie, usually Disney movies are made with a message behind them so all of their movies are, well not all but most are epic.

I love Disney movies. They always make me feel good inside. I like how Disney has been making new live versions of their classics. So far they have been pretty good.
Rashavi
Rashavi
Ed Harris

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackCat Sat Sep 10, 2016 5:39 am

Boy and beast is a good animated and feels movie. I really enjoyed watching it and also Garden without words I think it was called. Check them out and let me know how you liked it.
BlackCat
BlackCat
Ben Kingsley

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Sat Sep 10, 2016 5:27 pm

BlackCat wrote:Boy and beast is a good animated and feels movie. I really enjoyed watching it and also Garden without words I think it was called. Check them out and let me know how you liked it.

I've never heard of those. I did think of another movie. Dragonheart. It's also a feelgood movie in my opinion.

Steve
Steve
Owner & Admin

http://www.entmtone.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down