Entmtonline
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Illegal substances?

4 posters

Go down

Illegal substances? Empty Illegal substances?

Post by Shole Thu Sep 08, 2016 8:26 am

Do you think the ban on steroids and other enhancing substances is bad or good? After all sometimes I mean when you think about it, won't the athletes be like super human, more than they already are Shocked
I mean the USA athletes use a lot of illegal substances so why can't the rest of us do it?
Shole
Shole
Samuel L. Jackson

http://thewritinghut.net

Back to top Go down

Illegal substances? Empty Re: Illegal substances?

Post by Rashavi Thu Sep 08, 2016 4:48 pm

Shole wrote:Do you think the ban on steroids and other enhancing substances is bad or good? After all sometimes I mean when you think about it, won't the athletes be like super human, more than they already are Shocked
I mean the USA athletes use a lot of illegal substances so why can't the rest of us do it?

Lol don't try to single out just the USA for illegal substance abuse. A lot of athletes all over the world do it. And maybe this will sound bad, but I'm not sure I care if an athlete does or doesn't use them. If I'm watching whatever sport they're in, It's because I enjoy watching them. Maybe the substance abuse will provide us with a better game??
Rashavi
Rashavi
Ed Harris

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackCat Fri Sep 09, 2016 6:54 pm

Rashavi wrote:
Shole wrote:Do you think the ban on steroids and other enhancing substances is bad or good? After all sometimes I mean when you think about it, won't the athletes be like super human, more than they already are Shocked

Lol don't try to single out just the USA for illegal substance abuse. A lot of athletes all over the world do it. And maybe this will sound bad, but I'm not sure I care if an athlete does or doesn't use them. If I'm watching whatever sport they're in, It's because I enjoy watching them. Maybe the substance abuse will provide us with a better game??
Apparently it would but it would also make sportsman die at the age of 45. I mean I think they are illegal because they are so damaging to the body, otherwise I am sure they would put it in as legal.
BlackCat
BlackCat
Ben Kingsley

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyrion Fri Sep 09, 2016 7:38 pm

BlackCat wrote:
Rashavi wrote:

Apparently it would but it would also make sportsman die at the age of 45. I mean I think they are illegal because they are so damaging to the body, otherwise I am sure they would put it in as legal.

This is a very controversial subject. I think that illegal drug use for anyone participating in a sport is bad. It's cheating because everyone else probably isn't using them and it destroys the trust of the fans who watch them. Also, what kind of message are we sending to our kids if we allow this to happen?
Tyrion
Tyrion
Robert Mitchum

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum