Entmtonline
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What do you do on the most boring day of the year?

3 posters

Go down

What do you do on the most boring day of the year? Empty What do you do on the most boring day of the year?

Post by Shole Thu Sep 08, 2016 8:27 pm

What do you do on the most boring day of the year? What do you do on a normal boring day to get rid of that gloomy feeling?
Shole
Shole
Samuel L. Jackson

http://thewritinghut.net

Back to top Go down

What do you do on the most boring day of the year? Empty Re: What do you do on the most boring day of the year?

Post by BlackCat Fri Sep 09, 2016 7:06 pm

Just get out, that's what you do. Enjoy some time out and you'll see something is bound to happen that won't make that day so boring.
BlackCat
BlackCat
Ben Kingsley

Back to top Go down

What do you do on the most boring day of the year? Empty Re: What do you do on the most boring day of the year?

Post by Tyrion Fri Sep 09, 2016 7:40 pm

Shole wrote:What do you do on the most boring day of the year? What do you do on a normal boring day to get rid of that gloomy feeling?

Watch my favorite movies over again and relax. Or start a super long Civ 5 game lol. Just because I'm bored doesn't mean I need to make it worse by doing nothing Wink . Also, eating some delicious food always helps.
Tyrion
Tyrion
Robert Mitchum

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down