Entmtonline
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why Suicide Squad sucks?

2 posters

Go down

Why Suicide Squad sucks? Empty Why Suicide Squad sucks?

Post by BlackCat Mon Sep 12, 2016 10:24 am

First of all, I do not approve of Joker/Harley relationship. Why? Because it's portrayed wrong. Joker is a psychopath incapable of love and affection and yet, in the movie he is in love or what not.
Then, what is with all the characters? Why are they trying to portray Deadshot similarly to Deadpool? Didn't anyone notice that? A messed up father figure criminal super villain.
Katana? Seriously? With all her badassness and powerful moves- she gets a couple of scenes, one of which she cries over her sword...
Captain Boomerang threw 2 boomerangs in the whole movie. Two...
Should I go on?
BlackCat
BlackCat
Ben Kingsley

Back to top Go down

Why Suicide Squad sucks? Empty Re: Why Suicide Squad sucks?

Post by Rashavi Mon Sep 12, 2016 7:22 pm

BlackCat wrote:First of all, I do not approve of Joker/Harley relationship. Why? Because it's portrayed wrong. Joker is a psychopath incapable of love and affection and yet, in the movie he is in love or what not.
Then, what is with all the characters? Why are they trying to portray Deadshot similarly to Deadpool? Didn't anyone notice that? A messed up father figure criminal super villain.
Katana? Seriously? With all her badassness and powerful moves- she gets a couple of scenes, one of which she cries over her sword...
Captain Boomerang threw 2 boomerangs in the whole movie. Two...
Should I go on?

Maybe I don't take movies as seriously as you do, but I enjoyed suicide squad. I deff had problems with the movie, esp with the story and villains. But I don't think it sucked.
Rashavi
Rashavi
Ed Harris

Back to top Go down