Entmtonline
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pirates of the Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge (2017)

2 posters

Go down

Pirates of the Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge (2017) Empty Pirates of the Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge (2017)

Post by Steve Tue Oct 04, 2016 2:21 pm

Captain Jack Sparrow finds the winds of ill-fortune blowing even more strongly when deadly ghost pirates led by his old nemesis, the terrifying Captain Salazar, escape from the Devil's Triangle, determined to kill every pirate at sea...including him. Captain Jack's only hope of survival lies in seeking out the legendary Trident of Poseidon, a powerful artifact that bestows upon its possessor total control over the seas.

-------------------

What do you guys think? Are you a fan of the Pirates of the caribbean movies? I'm pretty excited for this new movie, I've always been a fan. I I love you Capt Jack Sparrow Laughing
Steve
Steve
Owner & Admin

http://www.entmtone.com

Back to top Go down

Pirates of the Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge (2017) Empty Re: Pirates of the Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge (2017)

Post by Rebel Fri Oct 07, 2016 4:16 pm

Can't wait for this. I love the franchise and really I never get tired of these movies. It'll be a lot of fun to see another Captain Jack adventure but I hear Orlando Bloom's character is coming back too. I was never a fan of the whole Will Turner / Elizabeth Swan thing. In fact I though the franchise in the last movie was better without them. So I hope that dynamic duo doesn't bring the movie down.
Rebel
Rebel
Christopher Lee

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum