Entmtonline
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dollywood

2 posters

Go down

Dollywood Empty Dollywood

Post by dfarmer2001 Thu Oct 20, 2016 7:49 pm

I have been to Dollywood located in Pigeon Forge Tennessee several times now. I enjoy going to Dollywood because the lines have a decent waiting time, and the season pass prices are actually quite decent. Dollywood is most certainly one of the best amusement parks out there, and I highly recommend it.
dfarmer2001
dfarmer2001
Will Smith

Back to top Go down

Dollywood Empty Re: Dollywood

Post by Steve Fri Oct 21, 2016 4:18 pm

You need to visit Cedar Point in Ohio Very Happy Wink
Steve
Steve
Owner & Admin

http://www.entmtone.com

Back to top Go down

Post by dfarmer2001 Fri Oct 21, 2016 8:57 pm

Steve wrote:You need to visit Cedar Point in Ohio Very Happy Wink

I'm not quite much of a traveler as much as I used to be. I hardly like to drive to Dollywood which is around 3-4 hours away, better yet Ohio. I will however look into Cedar Point and think about visiting. Smile
dfarmer2001
dfarmer2001
Will Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Sat Oct 22, 2016 7:17 pm

dfarmer2001 wrote:
Steve wrote:You need to visit Cedar Point in Ohio Very Happy Wink

I'm not quite much of a traveler as much as I used to be. I hardly like to drive to Dollywood which is around 3-4 hours away, better yet Ohio. I will however look into Cedar Point and think about visiting. Smile

Cedar Point is a 365-acre (148 ha) amusement park located on a Lake Erie peninsula in Sandusky, Ohio. Opened in 1870, it is the second-oldest operating amusement park in the United States behind Lake Compounce.[2] Cedar Point is owned and operated by Cedar Fair and is considered the flagship of the amusement park chain.[3] Known as "America's Roller Coast",[4] the park features a world-record 71 rides, including 16 roller coasters which are second-most in the world behind Six Flags Magic Mountain. Its newest roller coaster, Valravn, opened in May 2016.[5]

Cedar Point's normal operating season runs from early May until Labor Day in September. The park then reopens only on weekends until the end of October or early November for a Halloween-themed event known as HalloWeekends.[6] Other attractions near the park include a one-mile-long (1.6 km) white-sand beach,[7] an outdoor water park called Soak City (being renamed to Cedar Point Shores, in 2017), an indoor water park called Castaway Bay, two marinas,[8] and several nearby resorts.

The park has reached several milestones. It is the only amusement park in the world with five roller coasters taller than 200 feet (61 m) – Magnum XL-200, Millennium Force, Wicked Twister, Top Thrill Dragster, and Valravn – and is the only park with roller coasters in all four height classifications. Cedar Point also received the Golden Ticket Award for "Best Amusement Park in the World" from Amusement Today for 16 consecutive years from 1997-2013.[9] As of 2015, the park is the most visited seasonal amusement park in the United States with an estimated 3.51 million visitors in 2015.[1] The park also has several buildings that are listed on the National Register of Historic Places.

Source - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cedar_Point

Cedar Point also received the Golden Ticket Award for "Best Amusement Park in the World" from Amusement Today for 16 consecutive years from 1997-2013.[9] As of 2015, the park is the most visited seasonal amusement park in the United States with an estimated 3.51 million visitors in 2015.

^^^ Very impressive lol
Steve
Steve
Owner & Admin

http://www.entmtone.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum