Entmtonline
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

how addictive are video games according to you ?

3 posters

Go down

how addictive are video games according to you ? Empty how addictive are video games according to you ?

Post by Patil Sat Jul 30, 2016 9:59 am

for mine It really depends, some games fit you, some don't. Games involving online playing with friends (MOBA, MMORPG, Rocket League for me) can become very, very addictive. Be careful with those, I already have a friend who had to go to a mental hospital due to overplaying.
Patil
Patil
Judy Garland

Back to top Go down

how addictive are video games according to you ? Empty Re: how addictive are video games according to you ?

Post by Steve Sat Jul 30, 2016 2:58 pm

Patil wrote:for mine It really depends, some games fit you, some don't. Games involving online playing with friends (MOBA, MMORPG, Rocket League for me) can become very, very addictive. Be careful with those, I already have a friend who had to go to a mental hospital due to overplaying.

I find any online roleplaying or mmo game to very addicting. That's one of the main reasons why I stopped playing WoW. I didn't like how much time it was taking up in my life. That's why I stick to games where I can drop and pick back up at any time.
Steve
Steve
Owner & Admin

http://www.entmtone.com

Back to top Go down

how addictive are video games according to you ? Empty Re: how addictive are video games according to you ?

Post by Bravey Mon Aug 01, 2016 7:51 am

They are very addictive. The ones you play online are the worst. I played like 4 years of Counterstrike, daily!
Bravey
Bravey
Forest Whitaker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down