Entmtonline
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you video games alone or with friends?

3 posters

Go down

Do you video games alone or with friends?  Empty Do you video games alone or with friends?

Post by John1007 Mon Aug 08, 2016 10:21 am

Do you prefer playing video games alone, against friends or online against the world?

I always play with my friends. Its very thrilling to beat them in the game Smile share your views friends. How do you play?
John1007
John1007
Willem Dafoe

Back to top Go down

Do you video games alone or with friends?  Empty Re: Do you video games alone or with friends?

Post by Steve Mon Aug 08, 2016 12:06 pm

John1007 wrote:Do you prefer playing video games alone, against friends or online against the world?

I always play with my friends. Its very thrilling to beat them in the game Smile share your views friends. How do you play?  

I do both. But I mostly play RTS games these days and those are best played solo.
Steve
Steve
Owner & Admin

http://www.entmtone.com

Back to top Go down

Do you video games alone or with friends?  Empty Re: Do you video games alone or with friends?

Post by Taffyapple Wed Aug 10, 2016 11:41 am

Both. I like to play alone sometimes but other times with friends it is more fun.
Taffyapple
Taffyapple
Alec Guinness

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down