Entmtonline
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All time favorite movie songs and soundtracks?

3 posters

Go down

All time favorite movie songs and soundtracks? Empty All time favorite movie songs and soundtracks?

Post by Steve Tue Aug 09, 2016 11:46 am

What are some of your all time favorite movie songs and soundtracks? For me, It's gotta be The Lion King! My favorite childhood movie. Also happens to have some of the BEST songs ever made for a movie, here are a couple of them. =)

Last edited by Steve on Tue Oct 18, 2016 10:41 pm; edited 2 times in total
Steve
Steve
Owner & Admin

http://www.entmtone.com

Back to top Go down

All time favorite movie songs and soundtracks? Empty Re: All time favorite movie songs and soundtracks?

Post by WampaStompa1 Tue Aug 09, 2016 2:02 pm

Steve, you're killing me. Don't pretend your fav soundtrack isn't top gun. Mine is mannequin. You ever seen that flick?
WampaStompa1
WampaStompa1
Patrick Stewart

Back to top Go down

All time favorite movie songs and soundtracks? Empty Re: All time favorite movie songs and soundtracks?

Post by Steve Tue Aug 09, 2016 2:36 pm

WampaStompa1 wrote:Steve, you're killing me. Don't pretend your fav soundtrack isn't top gun. Mine is mannequin. You ever seen that flick?

No I haven't. And if we were in the movie Top Gun, which between the two of us do you think would be maverick and who be goose? I think because you have kids you kinda have to be goose. And Black Phillip would be Ice Man
Steve
Steve
Owner & Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SweetCakes Sat Aug 13, 2016 9:42 pm

I really like the soundtrack A Hard Day's Night. To confuse you even more, it's from the movie A Hard Day's Night! Nice beat.
SweetCakes
SweetCakes
Willem Dafoe

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Sun Aug 14, 2016 11:44 am

SweetCakes wrote:I really like the soundtrack A Hard Day's Night. To confuse you even more, it's from the movie A Hard Day's Night! Nice beat.

I don't think I know that one.. I'll have to look it up. Thanks.
Steve
Steve
Owner & Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down