Entmtonline
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you have people who would love to listen to you sing?

2 posters

Go down

Do you have people who would love to listen to you sing? Empty Do you have people who would love to listen to you sing?

Post by Claraviolet Mon Aug 15, 2016 6:44 am

I have a sweet voice. Well, I am not exaggerating and that's the first complement I get when I meet someone for the first time. I have never been interested in singing but when I came to know that my mother and sister loves my singing, I couldn't keep quite anymore. So, I learned some songs and now I do sing often.

I don't think I would be able to sing in front of others though.
What about you guys? Do you have people who would love to listen to you sing?
Claraviolet
Claraviolet
Ralph Fiennes

http://animemangaforum.com/

Back to top Go down

Do you have people who would love to listen to you sing? Empty Re: Do you have people who would love to listen to you sing?

Post by Steve Mon Aug 15, 2016 4:06 pm

Claraviolet wrote:I have a sweet voice. Well, I am not exaggerating and that's the first complement I get when I meet someone for the first time. I have never been interested in singing but when I came to know that my mother and sister loves my singing, I couldn't keep quite anymore. So, I learned some songs and now I do sing often.

I don't think I would be able to sing in front of others though.
What about you guys? Do you have people who would love to listen to you sing?

Oh god no... I'm a terrible singer! When I sing people ask why would I torture them like that lol. affraid silent pale
Steve
Steve
Owner & Admin

http://www.entmtone.com

Back to top Go down