Entmtonline
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Songs that you listen to but actually dislike the singer/band?

5 posters

Go down

Songs that you listen to but actually dislike the singer/band? Empty Songs that you listen to but actually dislike the singer/band?

Post by BlackCat Tue Aug 02, 2016 6:52 pm

For me it's Justin Bieber Sorry. I hate that sorry lil immature kid singer, but that song is just too  catchy and too good not to listen to it Sad.
BlackCat
BlackCat
Ben Kingsley

Back to top Go down

Songs that you listen to but actually dislike the singer/band? Empty Re: Songs that you listen to but actually dislike the singer/band?

Post by Steve Tue Aug 02, 2016 11:38 pm

BlackCat wrote:For me it's Justin Bieber Sorry. I hate that sorry lil immature kid singer, but that song is just too  catchy and too good not to listen to it Sad.

Dude I know how you feel! His last couple songs have actually been really good. Which is tough for me because I really don't like him as a person.
Steve
Steve
Owner & Admin

http://www.entmtone.com

Back to top Go down

Songs that you listen to but actually dislike the singer/band? Empty Re: Songs that you listen to but actually dislike the singer/band?

Post by Taffyapple Thu Aug 11, 2016 7:49 pm

Steel Panther- I love some of their songs but think that the guys act like a bunch of douches on stage.
Taffyapple
Taffyapple
Alec Guinness

Back to top Go down

Post by Claraviolet Sun Aug 21, 2016 9:07 am

Well, I have never really thought of singers as a person. I always like songs but that's it. I never really read anything about them. I just listen to popular tracks and if I like that track then I would browse the remaining tracks made by the same person and it's it.

As for the dislike, I have never really disliked anyone but I hate celebrities especially actors who look down on others. If there are singers who look down on others, for being normal people, then I am positive that I would dislike them to the core.
Claraviolet
Claraviolet
Ralph Fiennes

http://animemangaforum.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Sun Aug 21, 2016 3:51 pm

Claraviolet wrote:Well, I have never really thought of singers as a person. I always like songs but that's it. I never really read anything about them. I just listen to popular tracks and if I like that track then I would browse the remaining tracks made by the same person and it's it.

As for the dislike, I have never really disliked anyone but I hate celebrities especially actors who look down on others. If there are singers who look down on others, for being normal people, then I am positive that I would dislike them to the core.

You'd really dislike Matt Damon. He's a very famous american actor. And he thinks he is smarter and better than everyone else. He's very condescending.
Steve
Steve
Owner & Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Claraviolet Mon Aug 22, 2016 12:22 am

Steve wrote:
Claraviolet wrote:Well, I have never really thought of singers as a person. I always like songs but that's it. I never really read anything about them. I just listen to popular tracks and if I like that track then I would browse the remaining tracks made by the same person and it's it.

You'd really dislike Matt Damon. He's a very famous american actor. And he thinks he is smarter and better than everyone else. He's very condescending.
I have never heard of him but the way you described him says that, he is a complete jerk. No one is better than another person because there is always someone who can do better than us, in something or the other. I don't know why people like jerks like that in the first place.

So, it is our fault too that we are giving them a chance to look down on us. Don't you agree with that? After all, if we just ignore him, he would never have any chance to be arrogant in the first place.
Claraviolet
Claraviolet
Ralph Fiennes

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Mon Aug 22, 2016 4:43 pm

Claraviolet wrote:I have never heard of him but the way you described him says that, he is a complete jerk. No one is better than another person because there is always someone who can do better than us, in something or the other. I don't know why people like jerks like that in the first place.

So, it is our fault too that we are giving them a chance to look down on us. Don't you agree with that? After all, if we just ignore him, he would never have any chance to be arrogant in the first place.

Oh I agree with you, but this is the hard part "After all, if we just ignore him, he would never have any chance to be arrogant in the first place.". He is actually a great Actor lol. Which is what makes it way worse. I'm a fan of his work, just not his attitude and personality.
Steve
Steve
Owner & Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shole Mon Aug 22, 2016 5:54 pm

Yeah I would also agree on JB. I mean that dude is a horrible person, horrible personality and an idiot, but Sorry was on radio and I was like "uuu what a nice jam, who is this dude." then I found out and was like :O damn.
Shole
Shole
Samuel L. Jackson

http://thewritinghut.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Claraviolet Tue Aug 23, 2016 12:23 am

Steve wrote:
Claraviolet wrote:I have never heard of him but the way you described him says that, he is a complete jerk. No one is better than another person because there is always someone who can do better than us, in something or the other. I don't know why people like jerks like that in the first place.

Oh I agree with you, but this is the hard part "After all, if we just ignore him, he would never have any chance to be arrogant in the first place.". He is actually a great Actor lol. Which is what makes it way worse. I'm a fan of his work, just not his attitude and personality.
Now I see why you dislike all this. You can't help but agree that he is a great actor but in reality he is a jerk. Now, that's a totally rare combination but then again, most of the actors are like that. I hope someone, someday would just point out how stupid he is for behaving like that.

Then may be we can hope for a change in his attitude. It's not too much to hope now. Is it? Are there any actors out there that are humble and do stuff like a normal polite human?
Claraviolet
Claraviolet
Ralph Fiennes

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:40 am

Claraviolet wrote:
Steve wrote:

Now I see why you dislike all this. You can't help but agree that he is a great actor but in reality he is a jerk. Now, that's a totally rare combination but then again, most of the actors are like that. I hope someone, someday would just point out how stupid he is for behaving like that.

Then may be we can hope for a change in his attitude. It's not too much to hope now. Is it? Are there any actors out there that are humble and do stuff like a normal polite human?

Actually there are, at least here in the USA. Many celebrities belong to charity's and have foundations to help the poor and underprivileged, both in the USA and worldwide. There are many who are doing some really good work out there. Like Brad Pitt and Angelia Jolie. Who are doing some amazing work in Africa.
Steve
Steve
Owner & Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down