Entmtonline
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you can choose your next life...

2 posters

Go down

If you can choose your next life... Empty If you can choose your next life...

Post by Claraviolet Tue Aug 16, 2016 4:10 am

So, if you have the power to choose your next life, what would you choose? You can choose the creation as well. You don't have to choose a human life. As for me, I would choose whatever life so that I can be with my mother again. If she gives me a choice, then I would choose a plant life. They have the ideal life according to me.

I don't like the life of wilderness and I don't like the way we humans live hurting other creatures just because we have superior intellect. So, plant life would be cool for someone like me. What about you guys? What will you choose, if you have power to choose for your next life?
Claraviolet
Claraviolet
Ralph Fiennes

http://animemangaforum.com/

Back to top Go down

If you can choose your next life... Empty Re: If you can choose your next life...

Post by Steve Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:16 am

Claraviolet wrote:So, if you have the power to choose your next life, what would you choose? You can choose the creation as well. You don't have to choose a human life. As for me, I would choose whatever life so that I can be with my mother again. If she gives me a choice, then I would choose a plant life. They have the ideal life according to me.

I don't like the life of wilderness and I don't like the way we humans live hurting other creatures just because we have superior intellect. So, plant life would be cool for someone like me. What about you guys? What will you choose, if you have power to choose for your next life?

I'd choose an animal. Something that allowed me to explore the world. Such as a bird or a shark and whale. I'd had the human view of the planet, next I'd want the animals. Although something tells me that the animal view would not be as good because of humans lol.
Steve
Steve
Owner & Admin

http://www.entmtone.com

Back to top Go down