Entmtonline
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

movie that you despise but everyone else loves?

3 posters

Go down

movie that you despise but everyone else loves?  Empty movie that you despise but everyone else loves?

Post by John Tue Aug 23, 2016 5:54 am

goonies, I can see why so many people like it because they saw it when they were young so the acting didn't have to be A1, but I saw it when I was 17 so 2 years ago and the terrible acting just made me want to take a bunch of pills and not wake up.
John
John
Willem Dafoe

Back to top Go down

movie that you despise but everyone else loves?  Empty Re: movie that you despise but everyone else loves?

Post by Steve Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:27 am

John wrote:goonies, I can see why so many people like it because they saw it when they were young so the acting didn't have to be A1, but I saw it when I was 17 so 2 years ago and the terrible acting just made me want to take a bunch of pills and not wake up.

Rofl, back when goonies came out it was pretty good. But yea in todays standards it doesn't quite do it. A lot of older movies fall into that category unfortunately. And for me it could summed up with a whole movie genre instead of a single movie itself. And that's horror. Yea sure, I've seen a few good ones but the quality of most horror movies is just plain awful. Every time someone suggests going to see one I just do this Rolling Eyes Shocked Sad Crying or Very sad silent
Steve
Steve
Owner & Admin

http://www.entmtone.com

Back to top Go down

movie that you despise but everyone else loves?  Empty Re: movie that you despise but everyone else loves?

Post by Claraviolet Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:38 am

There is a whole list of movies that I can give you which are loved by everyone else but me.

Well, I will start with the popular series:

1. Titanic
2. Twilight
3. Underworld
4. Saw
5. Happy days
6. Magadheera
7. Bahubali
8. Avatar
9. Harry potter series
10. Aliens movie
Claraviolet
Claraviolet
Ralph Fiennes

http://animemangaforum.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:41 am

Claraviolet wrote:There is a whole list of movies that I can give you which are loved by everyone else but me.

1. Titanic
2. Twilight
3. Underworld
4. Saw
5. Happy days
6. Magadheera
7. Bahubali
8. Avatar
9. Harry potter series
10. Aliens movie

I'm curious. What didn't like you about

8. Avatar
Steve
Steve
Owner & Admin

http://www.entmtone.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Claraviolet Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:47 am

Steve wrote:
Claraviolet wrote:There is a whole list of movies that I can give you which are loved by everyone else but me.

1. Titanic
2. Twilight
3. Underworld
4. Saw
5. Happy days
6. Magadheera
7. Bahubali
8. Avatar
9. Harry potter series
10. Aliens movie

I'm curious. What didn't like you about

8. Avatar

Well, for the fact that, they actually developed a being that can take another's will. It's like virtual reality but the sad thing is it's not and it's just not possible.

I don't like the way they used all the graphics as if to impress people by art alone, will never sit well with me. After all a strong character development and a good plot is needed for a movie. I also don't like the way, they even developed a romantic development when the actual protagonist is a human.
Claraviolet
Claraviolet
Ralph Fiennes

http://animemangaforum.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down