Entmtonline
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cooking Spicy

+2
Shole
Chris_A
6 posters

Go down

Cooking Spicy Empty Cooking Spicy

Post by Chris_A Tue Jul 26, 2016 8:45 pm

Do you usually cook spicy? And if yes, how spicy do you go? What is the perfect balance between spicy and flavor? What do you think?
Chris_A
Chris_A
Michael Douglas

Back to top Go down

Cooking Spicy Empty Re: Cooking Spicy

Post by Shole Fri Jul 29, 2016 11:37 am

The only time I eat spice is with pica one pepper or with some kind of soups. Other than that I run away from spicy like vampires from the cross xD
Shole
Shole
Samuel L. Jackson

http://thewritinghut.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Fri Jul 29, 2016 3:10 pm

Shole wrote:The only time I eat spice is with pica one pepper or with some kind of soups. Other than that I run away from spicy like vampires from the cross xD

Same... I like flavor in my food yea but not spicy. I think it completely ruins the taste of whatever you're eating. Because you don't taste the chicken or beef or whatever it is. You taste the spices.
Steve
Steve
Owner & Admin

http://www.entmtone.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxxo Sat Jul 30, 2016 3:42 am

Jalapeños and poblanos are a good compromise between heat and flavor IMO. I like hotter peppers but at that point it is more about the heat than the flavor.
Maxxo
Maxxo
Judy Garland

Back to top Go down

Post by John1007 Mon Aug 08, 2016 4:14 am

I dont eat spicy food as its not healthy and I would suggest all people who have gastro problems should always stay away off eating too much spicy food as it does not just burn your tongue but after you ate it, it even can burn your intestines which we often do not realize but eating too spicy and too often have its bad effects on our overall health.
John1007
John1007
Willem Dafoe

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:20 am

John1007 wrote:I dont eat spicy food as its not healthy and I would suggest all people who have gastro problems should always stay away off eating too much spicy food as it does not just burn your tongue but after you ate it, it even can burn your intestines which we often do not realize but eating too spicy and too often  have its bad effects on our overall health.

I like having my food be tasty, so a little bit of spice is ok with me. But the things that burn your mouth and what not I stay away from. I don't get any enjoyment out of it.
Steve
Steve
Owner & Admin

http://www.entmtone.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Taffyapple Fri Aug 12, 2016 8:04 pm

No I do not . My husband does not like spicy foods so usually I only get that when we eat out if I want.
Taffyapple
Taffyapple
Alec Guinness

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down