Entmtonline
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Name the food item that you can make, that can beat even a chef's cooking

3 posters

Go down

Name the food item that you can make, that can beat even a chef's cooking Empty Name the food item that you can make, that can beat even a chef's cooking

Post by Claraviolet Mon Aug 15, 2016 7:59 am

There are some items we can cook that are really good. I don't know how to cook much but there are items, that I can make, which are really good. The tea I make with ginger, can beat all the flavors that I have tastes so far. I am not the only one saying that. My whole family loves my tea but my coffee making skills are bad though.

I kinda burn the rice, whenever I cook and my curries are just too bad except for aubergine. Somehow I can cook that curry exceptionally well. So, what about you guys? What is the name of the food idem, that you make, can beat even a chef's cooking?
Claraviolet
Claraviolet
Ralph Fiennes

http://animemangaforum.com/

Back to top Go down

Name the food item that you can make, that can beat even a chef's cooking Empty Re: Name the food item that you can make, that can beat even a chef's cooking

Post by Steve Mon Aug 15, 2016 3:57 pm

Claraviolet wrote:There are some items we can cook that are really good. I don't know how to cook much but there are items, that I can make, which are really good. The tea I make with ginger, can beat all the flavors that I have tastes so far. I am not the only one saying that. My whole family loves my tea but my coffee making skills are bad though.

I kinda burn the rice, whenever I cook and my curries are just too bad except for aubergine. Somehow I can cook that curry exceptionally well. So, what about you guys? What is the name of the food idem, that you make, can beat even a chef's cooking?

Honestly. I can make an amazing burger. I pick the right beef, seasonings, things to mix in and the right toppings. People love my burgers! They are the bom haha
Steve
Steve
Owner & Admin

http://www.entmtone.com

Back to top Go down

Name the food item that you can make, that can beat even a chef's cooking Empty Re: Name the food item that you can make, that can beat even a chef's cooking

Post by SweetCakes Tue Aug 16, 2016 6:44 pm

Pretty similar to Steve! I can make a burger that is the bomb.com. I have a secret tip I learned on how to pick the best beef to pair with other foods that are being eaten with that meal and I know the perfect additives to add on. I also make killer bacon!
SweetCakes
SweetCakes
Willem Dafoe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down