Entmtonline
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When will World of Warcraft end?

3 posters

Go down

When will World of Warcraft end? Empty When will World of Warcraft end?

Post by Shole Sat Jul 23, 2016 4:07 pm

They say WoW Legion is the latest update, but do you really think is true? I think it might be a few more after that only that the cap level won't change and it won't be a huge expansion, but that's just my opinion. Very Happy
Shole
Shole
Samuel L. Jackson

http://thewritinghut.net

Back to top Go down

When will World of Warcraft end? Empty Re: When will World of Warcraft end?

Post by Steve Sat Jul 23, 2016 7:41 pm

Shole wrote:They say WoW Legion is the latest update, but do you really think is true? I think it might be a few more after that only that the cap level won't change and it won't be a huge expansion, but that's just my opinion. Very Happy

I started playing #WoW when it first came out, and for MANY years afterward. I had to quit though. I didn't like how much of my time it had been eating up. And as far as the last expansion of #WoW goes? Haha, as long as #Blizzard has millions of active paying subscribers they will NEVER stop making more expansions. That's another reason when I got out when I did. It felt like it was never going to end, and ultimately each expansion just feels like a new coat of paint. I got bored. I advise all people to stay away from that game lol.
Steve
Steve
Owner & Admin

http://www.entmtone.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Shole Tue Jul 26, 2016 8:42 am

Steve wrote:
Shole wrote:They say WoW Legion is the latest update, but do you really think is true? I think it might be a few more after that only that the cap level won't change and it won't be a huge expansion, but that's just my opinion. Very Happy

I started playing #WoW when it first came out, and for MANY years afterward. I had to quit though. I didn't like how much of my time it had been eating up. And as far as the last expansion of #WoW goes? Haha, as long as #Blizzard has millions of active paying subscribers they will NEVER stop making more expansions. That's another reason when I got out when I did. It felt like it was never going to end, and ultimately each expansion just feels like a new coat of paint. I got bored. I advise all people to stay away from that game lol.

That's true, I am currently playing with my gf since it's fun to do things together, and I kinda love the story. Also I got a bit pumped up from Warcraft the movie xD.
Shole
Shole
Samuel L. Jackson

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Tue Jul 26, 2016 8:52 am

Shole wrote:
Steve wrote:

That's true, I am currently playing with my gf since it's fun to do things together, and I kinda love the story. Also I got a bit pumped up from Warcraft the movie xD.

Oh yea, that's the great thing about WoW. There is always something to do. And it is a lot of fun. But now I mostly focus on pickup and leave whenever I want kind of games. So like FPS and Strategy. And I did go see the Warcraft movie. I thought it was pretty good tbh.
Steve
Steve
Owner & Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris_A Tue Jul 26, 2016 9:37 pm

I think Blizzard is going to milk the World of Warcraft franchise as long as they possibly can. I am totally sure Legion will not be the last expansion. They will keep pumping out expansions for years to come.
Chris_A
Chris_A
Michael Douglas

Back to top Go down

Post by Shole Fri Jul 29, 2016 6:48 pm

Steve wrote:
Shole wrote:
Steve wrote:

Oh yea, that's the great thing about WoW. There is always something to do. And it is a lot of fun. But now I mostly focus on pickup and leave whenever I want kind of games. So like FPS and Strategy. And I did go see the Warcraft movie. I thought it was pretty good tbh.
I agree, but when you've got someone who is ne to the game it brings a certain nostalgia back, but then again we will probably play for a while and then find a new game to test our skills in Very Happy
So far we didn't buy the game yet, only on the free till lvl 20 trial xD
Shole
Shole
Samuel L. Jackson

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Fri Jul 29, 2016 11:12 pm

Don't get sucked in man... I'm telling you its not worth it lol. Find a different game.
Steve
Steve
Owner & Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down