Entmtonline
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What do you consider the best sport in the world?

2 posters

Go down

What do you consider the best sport in the world? Empty What do you consider the best sport in the world?

Post by sam2 Sun Aug 21, 2016 12:51 pm

Basketball. It's like Jazz. Five guys moving in unison. It's physicality and finesse. Individuality and teamwork. And probably the best overall athletes of any sport.
sam2
sam2
Willem Dafoe

Back to top Go down

What do you consider the best sport in the world? Empty Re: What do you consider the best sport in the world?

Post by Steve Mon Aug 22, 2016 4:46 pm

sam2 wrote:Basketball. It's like Jazz. Five guys moving in unison. It's physicality and finesse. Individuality and teamwork. And probably the best overall athletes of any sport.

That's a good point. It does take an incredible amount of skill and teamwork to be good at Basketball. But I'd pick American Football. In no other sport have I seen the kind of amazing feats of skill and strength that I do see in Football. Speed/strength/stamina/teamwork and the ability to understand your opposing teams strength and make it work against them are all needed in football. Not only that, It's a brutal sport.
Steve
Steve
Owner & Admin

http://www.entmtone.com

Back to top Go down