Entmtonline
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Favorite Starbucks Drink

2 posters

Go down

Favorite Starbucks Drink Empty Favorite Starbucks Drink

Post by SweetCakes Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:47 pm

What is your favorite Starbucks drink? I really like anything that doesn't have coffee in it! Pretty easy for me. I enjoy their smoothies the most! I really want my location to get the bubble machine.
SweetCakes
SweetCakes
Willem Dafoe

Back to top Go down

Favorite Starbucks Drink Empty Re: Favorite Starbucks Drink

Post by Steve Sun Aug 14, 2016 2:36 pm

SweetCakes wrote:What is your favorite Starbucks drink? I really like anything that doesn't have coffee in it! Pretty easy for me. I enjoy their smoothies the most! I really want my location to get the bubble machine.

Oh man... It's all about the Very Berry Hibiscus. It will give you so much energy and make you feel better! Smile
Steve
Steve
Owner & Admin

http://www.entmtone.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SweetCakes Sun Aug 14, 2016 9:34 pm

Steve wrote:
SweetCakes wrote:What is your favorite Starbucks drink? I really like anything that doesn't have coffee in it! Pretty easy for me. I enjoy their smoothies the most! I really want my location to get the bubble machine.

Oh man... It's all about the Very Berry Hibiscus. It will give you so much energy and make you feel better! Smile
Oooh! That sounds really good Steve. I think next time I got to Starbucks, I'll have to go check that one out. Do you have any other favorites you'd like to share? Smile
SweetCakes
SweetCakes
Willem Dafoe

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Sun Aug 14, 2016 9:54 pm

SweetCakes wrote:
Steve wrote:

Oooh! That sounds really good Steve. I think next time I got to Starbucks, I'll have to go check that one out. Do you have any other favorites you'd like to share? Smile

Yes. Strawberries and creme frappuccino
Steve
Steve
Owner & Admin

http://www.entmtone.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down