Entmtonline
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have you tried eating food, popular in other countries?

2 posters

Go down

Have you tried eating food, popular in other countries? Empty Have you tried eating food, popular in other countries?

Post by Claraviolet Sun Aug 14, 2016 11:17 pm

I am from India and pizza, burger, sandwich ..etc are not originated from our place. I tried them and so far, I am not a fan of those foods. I did try food from various restaurants and the result is the same. May be it has something to do with the "trying-out-new-stuff phobia." Just kidding.

Anyway, have you tried eating food, that is popular in other countries? If so, how did it taste? If not, then do you plan to give it a try anytime soon?
Claraviolet
Claraviolet
Ralph Fiennes

http://animemangaforum.com/

Back to top Go down

Have you tried eating food, popular in other countries? Empty Re: Have you tried eating food, popular in other countries?

Post by Steve Mon Aug 15, 2016 3:51 pm

Claraviolet wrote:I am from India and pizza, burger, sandwich ..etc are not originated from our place. I tried them and so far, I am not a fan of those foods. I did try food from various restaurants and the result is the same. May be it has something to do with the "trying-out-new-stuff phobia." Just kidding.

Anyway, have you tried eating food, that is popular in other countries? If so, how did it taste? If not, then do you plan to give it a try anytime soon?

You didn't like pizza? lol what? Must not have tried very good pizza.. Anyways, I've tried many different cultures of food. And enjoyed them. All food has some basic things in common. Carbo, Fat, Meat and dairy etc... I'll always try something at least once.
Steve
Steve
Owner & Admin

http://www.entmtone.com

Back to top Go down

Have you tried eating food, popular in other countries? Empty Re: Have you tried eating food, popular in other countries?

Post by Claraviolet Wed Aug 17, 2016 11:44 am

Steve wrote:
Claraviolet wrote:I am from India and pizza, burger, sandwich ..etc are not originated from our place. I tried them and so far, I am not a fan of those foods. I did try food from various restaurants and the result is the same. May be it has something to do with the "trying-out-new-stuff phobia." Just kidding.

You didn't like pizza? lol what? Must not have tried very good pizza.. Anyways, I've tried many different cultures of food. And enjoyed them. All food has some basic things in common. Carbo, Fat, Meat and dairy etc... I'll always try something at least once.
I have tried dominos pizza and half of the time, I was trying not to gag as it would give my family another reason to tease me. Honestly though, I didn't know that pizza would be that bad though. May be like you said, I haven't tried the right one but then again, I usually like my eatables a bit spicy so, I am not so sure anymore.

Have you tried Indian varieties? There are lots of stuff from breakfast to full course meal and I always get positive reviews about our food from other users. So, I would like to know your opinion about our food.
Claraviolet
Claraviolet
Ralph Fiennes

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Wed Aug 17, 2016 12:01 pm

Claraviolet wrote:
Steve wrote:

I have tried dominos pizza and half of the time, I was trying not to gag as it would give my family another reason to tease me. Honestly though, I didn't know that pizza would be that bad though. May be like you said, I haven't tried the right one but then again, I usually like my eatables a bit spicy so, I am not so sure anymore.

Have you tried Indian varieties? There are lots of stuff from breakfast to full course meal and I always get positive reviews about our food from other users. So, I would like to know your opinion about our food.

What kind of Indian dishes specifically do you think I should try?
Steve
Steve
Owner & Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Claraviolet Thu Aug 18, 2016 8:33 am

Steve wrote:
Claraviolet wrote:
Steve wrote:

What kind of Indian dishes specifically do you think I should try?
Well, it depends. What do you enjoy the most? Breakfast or Lunch? Are you into spicy stuff? If you want to try out breakfast stuff, try dosa, puri, chapathi, parota, idly, vada....I can go on and on. As for lunch, as I from Andhra Pradesh, we take rice like all the time. So, I would recommend rice and some of my favorite curries are potato, mushrooms, Aubergine, Drumstick. I love drumstick and tomato curry and most of the time, I prefer fried curries.

Well, let me know your opinion after you taste them. Also, try Biryani. It's really famous and I mean really famous.
Claraviolet
Claraviolet
Ralph Fiennes

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Thu Aug 18, 2016 3:29 pm

Claraviolet wrote:
Well, it depends. What do you enjoy the most? Breakfast or Lunch? Are you into spicy stuff? If you want to try out breakfast stuff, try dosa, puri, chapathi, parota, idly, vada....I can go on and on. As for lunch, as I from Andhra Pradesh, we take rice like all the time. So, I would recommend rice and some of my favorite curries are potato, mushrooms, Aubergine, Drumstick. I love drumstick and tomato curry and most of the time, I prefer fried curries.

Well, let me know your opinion after you taste them. Also, try Biryani. It's really famous and I mean really famous.

I prefer lunch. And I don't care much for spicy food. So what are all of those foods you listed lol? I have no idea what they are!
Steve
Steve
Owner & Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Claraviolet Thu Aug 18, 2016 11:34 pm

Steve wrote:
Claraviolet wrote:

I prefer lunch. And I don't care much for spicy food. So what are all of those foods you listed lol? I have no idea what they are!
Well, then I would suggest a bit of spice and southern Indian spicy food, is just too good. I can't take too much spicy food either. May be it has something to do with the way, my family cooks. Well, anyway, those are all really good food items people love.

Alright, recently, because of some treaty some Singapore delegates visited our state and guess what they loved? Dosa! Even though there are many dishes including pizza, burger and whatnot, they chose dosa. People in our country are a bit picky about our food. So our food is just too good Wink
I am not bragging and I would really suggest you to taste dosa and biryani before giving me your opinion about our food.
Claraviolet
Claraviolet
Ralph Fiennes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down