Entmtonline
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you can control all the countries...

3 posters

Go down

If you can control all the countries... Empty If you can control all the countries...

Post by Claraviolet Mon Aug 15, 2016 8:39 am

So, if you can control all the countries, their resources, funds, political power, and other powerful subjects, what would you do? Will you try to make the world a better place? Or will you concentrate only on your country/family/self?

As for me, I would banish all the selfish politicians first. Then I will collect whatever money they have accumulated through illegal means and use it to do good. What about you guys? What measures will you take and what instructions will you follow, if you have this power?
Claraviolet
Claraviolet
Ralph Fiennes

http://animemangaforum.com/

Back to top Go down

If you can control all the countries... Empty Re: If you can control all the countries...

Post by SweetCakes Mon Aug 15, 2016 9:10 am

I'm not sure if I would, I think I would be a little stressed out. I would make sure people who need to be punished, are and those who need rewards or any other assistance get it. I think that would help the world. Smile
SweetCakes
SweetCakes
Willem Dafoe

Back to top Go down

If you can control all the countries... Empty Re: If you can control all the countries...

Post by Steve Mon Aug 15, 2016 4:44 pm

Claraviolet wrote:So, if you can control all the countries, their resources, funds, political power, and other powerful subjects, what would you do? Will you try to make the world a better place? Or will you concentrate only on your country/family/self?

As for me, I would banish all the selfish politicians first. Then I will collect whatever money they have accumulated through illegal means and use it to do good. What about you guys? What measures will you take and what instructions will you follow, if you have this power?

Being in control over 8+ billion? Sounds like you'd go mad. But I would try and make the world a better place. I'd definitely cease all conflict and direct that money to helping the world.
Steve
Steve
Owner & Admin

http://www.entmtone.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down