Entmtonline
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you prefer watching a movie in a theater or at home?

2 posters

Go down

Do you prefer watching a movie in a theater or at home? Empty Do you prefer watching a movie in a theater or at home?

Post by Claraviolet Mon Aug 15, 2016 7:23 am

I used to love watching movie in theaters but not anymore. Now, I prefer watching movies at home. Well, it has something to do with my mother's health. Also, I prefer watching movies in the desktop computer, rather than in my laptop or in my tablet.

What about you guys? Do you prefer watching a movie in a theater or at home? If at home, how do you watch movies? In a computer or in your television?
Claraviolet
Claraviolet
Ralph Fiennes

http://animemangaforum.com/

Back to top Go down

Do you prefer watching a movie in a theater or at home? Empty Re: Do you prefer watching a movie in a theater or at home?

Post by Steve Mon Aug 15, 2016 3:33 pm

Claraviolet wrote:I used to love watching movie in theaters but not anymore. Now, I prefer watching movies at home. Well, it has something to do with my mother's health. Also, I prefer watching movies in the desktop computer, rather than in my laptop or in my tablet.

What about you guys? Do you prefer watching a movie in a theater or at home? If at home, how do you watch movies? In a computer or in your television?

I like them both tbh. I like the experience of watching a movie in a giant auditorium on a giant screen. Watching and listening to the crowds reactions. And I also like the experience of being alone and super comfy in my own home watching a movie. Being able to pause or go back. And I watch movies a couple different ways. On my computer, computer streaming to tv and than just on my tv through apps or blu ray players.
Steve
Steve
Owner & Admin

http://www.entmtone.com

Back to top Go down