Entmtonline
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did you know the feeling of absolute terror while watching a movie?

2 posters

Go down

Did you know the feeling of absolute terror while watching a movie? Empty Did you know the feeling of absolute terror while watching a movie?

Post by Claraviolet Sun Aug 14, 2016 10:51 pm

Well, I love horror stories and I have watched hundreds of horror movies so far. Well, English is my third language so I can watch movie in three different languages. Anyway, have you felt absolute terror while watching a movie? Nightmares are different and terror is different.

When I watching grudge movie, I just couldn't take it. So far, I have watched the concept of good taking the upper hand and evil biting the dust but this movie, there is no good concept here. A ghost just kills people whoever steps into her house and I just can't see the regular concept here. I was terrified. What about you guys?
Claraviolet
Claraviolet
Ralph Fiennes

http://animemangaforum.com/

Back to top Go down

Did you know the feeling of absolute terror while watching a movie? Empty Re: Did you know the feeling of absolute terror while watching a movie?

Post by Steve Mon Aug 15, 2016 3:29 pm

Claraviolet wrote:Well, I love horror stories and I have watched hundreds of horror movies so far. Well, English is my third language so I can watch movie in three different languages. Anyway, have you felt absolute terror while watching a movie? Nightmares are different and terror is different.

When I watching grudge movie, I just couldn't take it. So far, I have watched the concept of good taking the upper hand and evil biting the dust but this movie, there is no good concept here. A ghost just kills people whoever steps into her house and I just can't see the regular concept here. I was terrified. What about you guys?

I've been watching more horrors lately because of my gf's influence, but I'm not really into horror movies. I've never really been all that frightened by them. It's just a mind over matter thing and remembering that it's just a movie.
Steve
Steve
Owner & Admin

http://www.entmtone.com

Back to top Go down

Did you know the feeling of absolute terror while watching a movie? Empty Re: Did you know the feeling of absolute terror while watching a movie?

Post by Claraviolet Thu Aug 18, 2016 8:42 am

Steve wrote:
Claraviolet wrote:Well, I love horror stories and I have watched hundreds of horror movies so far. Well, English is my third language so I can watch movie in three different languages. Anyway, have you felt absolute terror while watching a movie? Nightmares are different and terror is different.

I've been watching more horrors lately because of my gf's influence, but I'm not really into horror movies. I've never really been all that frightened by them. It's just a mind over matter thing and remembering that it's just a movie.

Well, I love horror stuff but there is always a concept like revenge in those stories. Have you watched grudge? Or the ring? Or "The saw" movie? Honestly, I can't really watch saw movies. They are just too cruel and people can't possibly watch that stuff without losing their eyes for long moments.

Some movies are just too much and I really don't know how they even get permissions to release such movies. Well, over here, our government would never allow such gory films to be released. Anyway, just watch the above mentioned movies and then give me the same statement.
Claraviolet
Claraviolet
Ralph Fiennes

http://animemangaforum.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Thu Aug 18, 2016 3:26 pm

Claraviolet wrote:
Steve wrote:

Well, I love horror stuff but there is always a concept like revenge in those stories. Have you watched grudge? Or the ring? Or "The saw" movie? Honestly, I can't really watch saw movies. They are just too cruel and people can't possibly watch that stuff without losing their eyes for long moments.

Some movies are just too much and I really don't know how they even get permissions to release such movies. Well, over here, our government would never allow such gory films to be released. Anyway, just watch the above mentioned movies and then give me the same statement.

I have seen them all lol. None of them were scary to me. I am a little disturbed by them sometimes. Mostly because of the fact that someone somewhere made this up. And that's a little concerning to say the least silent Suspect
Steve
Steve
Owner & Admin

http://www.entmtone.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down