Entmtonline
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sports Betting

3 posters

Go down

Sports Betting Empty Sports Betting

Post by SweetCakes Mon Aug 15, 2016 3:47 pm

What are your thoughts on betting on sports?

Personally, I don't think it needs to be done. Some people treat it like a game (sure, some can argue it is), but it's real money! People get so addicted to sports betting and spend more money than they realize they are spending. It's something I think needs to be stopped and put to an end. Another solution would to have limits $50 a day or something around that to prevent people from going over board, I have friends who do it when they're drunk and let's say they don't make the smartest choices in that regard.
SweetCakes
SweetCakes
Willem Dafoe

Back to top Go down

Sports Betting Empty Re: Sports Betting

Post by Steve Mon Aug 15, 2016 4:30 pm

SweetCakes wrote:What are your thoughts on betting on sports?

Personally, I don't think it needs to be done. Some people treat it like a game (sure, some can argue it is), but it's real money! People get so addicted to sports betting and spend more money than they realize they are spending. It's something I think needs to be stopped and put to an end. Another solution would to have limits $50 a day or something around that to prevent people from going over board, I have friends who do it when they're drunk and let's say they don't make the smartest choices in that regard.

I love to make small friendly wagers with my friends and family. But when it comes to betting large amounts? I'll pass. Those people don't even enjoy the sport. They just see it as a way to make quick money. But often they end up losing money in the end.
Steve
Steve
Owner & Admin

http://www.entmtone.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyrion Fri Sep 16, 2016 12:45 pm

I always bet on the big games. Like the superbowl and the stanely cup championships.
Tyrion
Tyrion
Robert Mitchum

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down