Entmtonline
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have you ever made it through an entire day without eating anything?

2 posters

Go down

Have you ever made it through an entire day without eating anything? Empty Have you ever made it through an entire day without eating anything?

Post by Claraviolet Wed Aug 17, 2016 5:01 am

Well, my mother would never even allow me to do that. Even though we have some things in our tradition that restricts food intake for a few hours, she would never allow me to follow it. What can I say? She is too overbearing but then again parents are like that. We can't say or do anything against them. So, I have never made it through an entire day without any food intake.

So, what about you guys? Have you ever done this? Not eating food for an entire day that is. Many people I know would skip their meals to show off their anger but I couldn't really do it, as my mother would stop taking food as well.
Claraviolet
Claraviolet
Ralph Fiennes

http://animemangaforum.com/

Back to top Go down

Have you ever made it through an entire day without eating anything? Empty Re: Have you ever made it through an entire day without eating anything?

Post by Steve Wed Aug 17, 2016 9:28 am

Claraviolet wrote:Well, my mother would never even allow me to do that. Even though we have some things in our tradition that restricts food intake for a few hours, she would never allow me to follow it. What can I say? She is too overbearing but then again parents are like that. We can't say or do anything against them. So, I have never made it through an entire day without any food intake.

So, what about you guys? Have you ever done this? Not eating food for an entire day that is. Many people I know would skip their meals to show off their anger but I couldn't really do it, as my mother would stop taking food as well.

I have maybe a dozen times. But that's a dozen times in almost 27 years. And even on those days I was still drinking water.
Steve
Steve
Owner & Admin

http://www.entmtone.com

Back to top Go down

Have you ever made it through an entire day without eating anything? Empty Re: Have you ever made it through an entire day without eating anything?

Post by Claraviolet Wed Aug 17, 2016 9:34 am

Steve wrote:
Claraviolet wrote:Well, my mother would never even allow me to do that. Even though we have some things in our tradition that restricts food intake for a few hours, she would never allow me to follow it. What can I say? She is too overbearing but then again parents are like that. We can't say or do anything against them. So, I have never made it through an entire day without any food intake.

I have maybe a dozen times. But that's a dozen times in almost 27 years. And even on those days I was still drinking water.
I can't imagine myself starving without drinking water. It's just not possible for me and I don't really expect anyone to go through an entire day without water. It would be too much to bare. That reminds me, I have heard somewhere that people can go without water for 7 days theoretically. Honestly, I don't think that's true.

After all, water is needed for everyone and it's not possible to just ignore the hunger for water quite easily. That's why I really want to end up in a place with scarce water. I can't imagine myself getting out of that place alive.
Claraviolet
Claraviolet
Ralph Fiennes

http://animemangaforum.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Wed Aug 17, 2016 9:51 am

Claraviolet wrote:
Steve wrote:

I can't imagine myself starving without drinking water. It's just not possible for me and I don't really expect anyone to go through an entire day without water. It would be too much to bare. That reminds me, I have heard somewhere that people can go without water for 7 days theoretically. Honestly, I don't think that's true.

After all, water is needed for everyone and it's not possible to just ignore the hunger for water quite easily. That's why I really want to end up in a place with scarce water. I can't imagine myself getting out of that place alive.

Actually it may even be up to two weeks that you can survive without drinking any water. I'm sure it varies greatly on the persons body type and build and the circumstances they're in. I know that for the average person you can survive without eating for about 3-4 weeks if you still have a constant source of water to drink. I'll never have to worry about ending up by no water. I live in Michigan, USA. I'm surrounded by massive fresh water lakes!
Steve
Steve
Owner & Admin

http://www.entmtone.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down