Entmtonline
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you like horror movies

5 posters

Go down

Do you like horror movies Empty Do you like horror movies

Post by sam2 Sun Aug 21, 2016 9:00 am

Do you like horror movies? If so what do you feel are the best horror movies around? I much prefer the old horror movies over the horror movies of today Cool
sam2
sam2
Willem Dafoe

Back to top Go down

Do you like horror movies Empty Re: Do you like horror movies

Post by Claraviolet Sun Aug 21, 2016 9:10 am

I do believe that there is already thread concerning the same subject. Well, may be steve can merge these threads later. Anyway, I am a huge horror fan and I love watching anything related to supernatural elements.

I have watched hundreds of movies so far and I would always love to watch horror stuff no matter the language given that there are English subtitles for that movie.

I don't like forced horror though. Like the really old horror movies that don't have actual concept.
Claraviolet
Claraviolet
Ralph Fiennes

http://animemangaforum.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by sam2 Sun Aug 21, 2016 9:12 am

Claraviolet wrote:I do believe that there is already thread concerning the same subject. Well, may be steve can merge these threads later. Anyway, I am a huge horror fan and I love watching anything related to supernatural elements.

I have watched hundreds of movies so far and I would always love to watch horror stuff no matter the language given that there are English subtitles for that movie.

I don't like forced horror though. Like the really old horror movies that don't have actual concept.

Really idk sorry
sam2
sam2
Willem Dafoe

Back to top Go down

Post by Claraviolet Sun Aug 21, 2016 9:21 am

sam2 wrote:
Claraviolet wrote:I do believe that there is already thread concerning the same subject. Well, may be steve can merge these threads later. Anyway, I am a huge horror fan and I love watching anything related to supernatural elements.

Really idk sorry

You don't have to apologize. It's a good thing to search while posting a thread in a forum though. After all, hundreds of users create threads in forums after all. Just notify @Steve and I do think he can just merge these threads without deleting them so that it does't effect the post count in anyway.

Also, I don't know it it's the correct way to tag. So, it's better to shoot him a private message about this thread.
As I love horror stuff, I have been seeing and replying to various horror related topics these days.
Claraviolet
Claraviolet
Ralph Fiennes

http://animemangaforum.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Yankee Wed Aug 24, 2016 4:34 am

Not really, they put me to sleep. I perfer action or comedy.
Yankee
Yankee
Willem Dafoe

Back to top Go down

Post by Joshua Farrell Sat Sep 03, 2016 6:04 pm

I love horror movies, but not the heavy horror types of movies, where you are literally supposed to be freaked out during every single second of the movie. I probably like the combination of suspense and horror. I do enjoy some Dracula horrors, and most of the classic horror films.
Joshua Farrell
Joshua Farrell
Willem Dafoe

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Sat Sep 03, 2016 9:01 pm

I've never cared for the horror movie genre much. I've always considered them to be subpar when it comes to acting and scripts. Not only that, I don't get a lot of enjoyment from watching people suffer.
Steve
Steve
Owner & Admin

http://www.entmtone.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down