Entmtonline
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Budget Movies

3 posters

Go down

Big Budget Movies Empty Big Budget Movies

Post by Chris_A Tue Jul 26, 2016 8:34 pm

Do you think big budget triple AAA movies nowadays deserve all the praise that they get? Are big Hollywood productions really worth it and of high quality?
Chris_A
Chris_A
Michael Douglas

Back to top Go down

Big Budget Movies Empty Re: Big Budget Movies

Post by Steve Wed Jul 27, 2016 10:33 am

Chris_A wrote:Do you think big budget triple AAA movies nowadays deserve all the praise that they get? Are big Hollywood productions really worth it and of high quality?

Yeah, I think most of them do deserve the praise they get. I personally think they are worth it, and are of high quality. Let's look at just some of the most recent ones we've had. Capt America civil war, star wars the force awakens and batman vs superman. All pretty good and were high budget hollywood blockbusters.
Steve
Steve
Owner & Admin

http://www.entmtone.com

Back to top Go down

Post by angie828 Wed Jul 27, 2016 4:07 pm

Some of them really do deserve the praise they get. Others, they have so much hype in them that they are not really worth watching, as they are just not that great. I think that it really depends on what movie it is.
angie828
angie828
Alec Guinness

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:47 am

angie828 wrote:Some of them really do deserve the praise they get.  Others, they have so much hype in them that they are not really worth watching, as they are just not that great.  I think that it really depends on what movie it is.

True. Putting so much money behind a big budget movie is a big gamble for the studios. But that's the only thing they seem interested in making these days. But $$ is no guarantee of quality
Steve
Steve
Owner & Admin

http://www.entmtone.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down