Entmtonline
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you judge a song based on it's singer?

2 posters

Go down

Do you judge a song based on it's singer? Empty Do you judge a song based on it's singer?

Post by Claraviolet Mon Aug 15, 2016 7:31 am

I have seen people who would never listen to the songs, sung by a particular singer. They don't even care whether the song is worth listening to or not. They just judge the song by it's singer. I like justin beiber's I pray, never say never, I was born to be somebody songs. When I recommend them to others, they flat out reject the recommendation saying that beiber is a spoiled and selfish brat. I cannot fathom why and how they judge songs like that. Then again, I have never been interested in any celebrity's life unlike others. I don't know the story behind the bieber's haters and I never intend to find out either because it's not my business. I just like meaningful songs and that is all there is to it.

What about you guys? Do you judge a song based on it's singer?
Claraviolet
Claraviolet
Ralph Fiennes

http://animemangaforum.com/

Back to top Go down

Do you judge a song based on it's singer? Empty Re: Do you judge a song based on it's singer?

Post by Steve Mon Aug 15, 2016 4:06 pm

Claraviolet wrote:I have seen people who would never listen to the songs, sung by a particular singer. They don't even care whether the song is worth listening to or not. They just judge the song by it's singer. I like justin beiber's I pray, never say never, I was born to be somebody songs. When I recommend them to others, they flat out reject the recommendation saying that beiber is a spoiled and selfish brat. I cannot fathom why and how they judge songs like that. Then again, I have never been interested in any celebrity's life unlike others. I don't know the story behind the bieber's haters and I never intend to find out either because it's not my business. I just like meaningful songs and that is all there is to it.

What about you guys? Do you judge a song based on it's singer?

I don't any more. For the same example that you just used. I think Bieber is an annoying selfish little brat. But He's been putting some good music lately. I focus less on the singer and more so the song and lyrics.
Steve
Steve
Owner & Admin

http://www.entmtone.com

Back to top Go down