Entmtonline
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you prefer hot climate or cold climate?

2 posters

Go down

Do you prefer hot climate or cold climate? Empty Do you prefer hot climate or cold climate?

Post by Claraviolet Mon Aug 15, 2016 8:23 am

I prefer cold climate for various reasons. I love snow and I have never been to anywhere to know how exactly the snow feels. I am from India and over here, it's impossible to get a snowstorm. I also happen to dislike hot climate as I grew up here and I can't take any more of this heat. I love using air conditioner but too bad that I catch cold quite easily. Someday in the distant future, I would love to settle down in a cold place with lots of snow.

What about you guys? Do you prefer hot climate or cold climate?
Claraviolet
Claraviolet
Ralph Fiennes

http://animemangaforum.com/

Back to top Go down

Do you prefer hot climate or cold climate? Empty Re: Do you prefer hot climate or cold climate?

Post by Steve Mon Aug 15, 2016 4:47 pm

Claraviolet wrote:I prefer cold climate for various reasons. I love snow and I have never been to anywhere to know how exactly the snow feels. I am from India and over here, it's impossible to get a snowstorm. I also happen to dislike hot climate as I grew up here and I can't take any more of this heat. I love using air conditioner but too bad that I catch cold quite easily. Someday in the distant future, I would love to settle down in a cold place with lots of snow.

What about you guys? Do you prefer hot climate or cold climate?

Cool to cold. My body and I don't like the heat. And it's been way too hot here lately. But... Where I live we get all 4 seasons. So it will be fall soon! My favorite season.
Steve
Steve
Owner & Admin

http://www.entmtone.com

Back to top Go down