Entmtonline
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What do you know more about than most people?

3 posters

Go down

What do you know more about than most people?  Empty What do you know more about than most people?

Post by Akiharu Tue Aug 23, 2016 8:03 am

How corruptly laws are made in local state governments. Any law can be passed as long as there is weak opposition and some entity standing to gain financially on the other end. Makes no difference is the law is correct or hurts the economy.
Akiharu
Akiharu
Willem Dafoe

Back to top Go down

What do you know more about than most people?  Empty Re: What do you know more about than most people?

Post by Steve Tue Aug 23, 2016 12:28 pm

Akiharu wrote:How corruptly laws are made in local state governments. Any law can be passed as long as there is weak opposition and some entity standing to gain financially on the other end. Makes no difference is the law is correct or hurts the economy.

@Claraviolet
Steve
Steve
Owner & Admin

http://www.entmtone.com

Back to top Go down

What do you know more about than most people?  Empty Re: What do you know more about than most people?

Post by Claraviolet Wed Aug 24, 2016 11:01 am

Steve wrote:
Akiharu wrote:How corruptly laws are made in local state governments. Any law can be passed as long as there is weak opposition and some entity standing to gain financially on the other end. Makes no difference is the law is correct or hurts the economy.

@Claraviolet
I am not so sure why you tagged me and not to mention that I don't check my notifications that often...

Anyway, I know about my history and the original words for many things in my language. As I like programming, I have taken many online courses in edx, coursera and alison websites and I have learned quite a bit. So, I know more about latest trends in programming.

I also like to follow space related stuff. So, I do follow stories, news and even rumors about outer space and latest discoveries. I guess that's it. There are others who know even more stuff but people around me, don't about most of the things I have been talking about.
Claraviolet
Claraviolet
Ralph Fiennes

http://animemangaforum.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down