Entmtonline
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Star Trek Beyond Movie Review

3 posters

Go down

Star Trek Beyond Movie Review Empty Star Trek Beyond Movie Review

Post by Steve Sat Aug 13, 2016 4:43 pm

Hello everyone. So yesterday I went and saw Star Trek Beyond. I had to go by myself because none of my friends like Star Trek =/. Here is a synopsis and trailer,

The USS Enterprise crew explores the furthest reaches of uncharted space, where they encounter a new ruthless enemy who puts them and everything the Federation stands for to the test.

Hello everyone. So this is my Star Trek Beyond review. Star Trek Beyond was released on July 22, 2016. Justin Lin(Fast and furious) is directing. And all of the main cast return. Including Chris Pine, Zachary Quinto, Karl Urban, Zoe Saldana, Simon Pegg, John Cho and Anton Yelchin. The movie picks up where Star Trek Into Darkness ends, with the Star Ship Enterprise on it's 5 year mission to explore deep space. While In deep space, they encounter many new races and planets. When a stranger asks for help, the Star Ship Enterprise goes to their aid. Where they find some shocking discoveries! Star Trek Beyond is and feels like a big movie. There are many familiar elements to this movie that will make any fan of the series very happy. Including the soundtrack and the ties to past Stat Trek movies. The story was intriguing. The plot was precisely executed. And Like the previous Star Trek movies, the scenery is amazing. The battles are epic with incredible CGI and effects. One of the most important things about this movie and thing that I liked the most. Is you feel the characters grow. They dive deeper into who these people really are. Especially Captain James T. Kirk. Who has to figure out who he is. Overall I thought Star Trek Beyond was a great movie. It had everything I wanted. Great story and plot. All of the original cast from the previous movies. Incredible CGI and effects and character growth. Just when you think they can't go bigger, they do. If you are a fan of Star Trek, or if you enjoy action space movies. I highly recommend watching Star Trek Beyond. You won't be disappointed. I give this movie a solid 8/10.
Steve
Steve
Owner & Admin

http://www.entmtone.com

Back to top Go down

Star Trek Beyond Movie Review Empty Re: Star Trek Beyond Movie Review

Post by Yankee Wed Aug 24, 2016 3:32 am

The dislikes are obviously from Star Wars lovers/Trek haters that are jealous of the best Sci-Fi franchise ever. All thanks to Simon Pegg people!
Yankee
Yankee
Willem Dafoe

Back to top Go down

Post by Joshua Farrell Mon Aug 29, 2016 12:54 pm

I enjoyed the movie quite a bit. It didn't let me down. Though honestly, I didn't expect the alien person to actually be a human. That was one of the parts that got me confused.
Joshua Farrell
Joshua Farrell
Willem Dafoe

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Wed Aug 31, 2016 3:12 pm

Joshua Farrell wrote:I enjoyed the movie quite a bit. It didn't let me down. Though honestly, I didn't expect the alien person to actually be a human. That was one of the parts that got me confused.

You aren't the only one. I was like, Wait... Huh? I enjoyed the movie but I think the villain this time just didn't measure up to the previous two.
Steve
Steve
Owner & Admin

http://www.entmtone.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down