Entmtonline
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sausage Party Movie Review

2 posters

Go down

Sausage Party Movie Review Empty Sausage Party Movie Review

Post by Steve Sun Aug 14, 2016 10:23 pm

Hello everyone. So I went to go see Sausage party tonight. More on the movie below. But here's a synopsis and trailer,

A sausage strives to discover the truth about his existence.

Hello everyone. So this is my Sausage Party review. Sausage Party was released on 3 June 2016 (USA). Greg Tiernan and Conrad Vernon directed. Some of the main cast include, James Franco, Bill Hader, Salma Hayek, Jonah Hill, Danny McBride, Edward Norton, Craig Robinson and Seth Rogen. Sausage Party is about a sausage named Frank. This sausage is on a mission to figure out the truth to the outside world. On his journey, he will see and discover many new things. Some good, and some bad. I can tell you going into this movie, I had expectations of what I would see and not see. Well let me tell you, this movie shocked me. It's incredibly funny the entire movie. The characters are awesome, the story is great. I've never seen anyone approach a movie like this before. They did a really awesome job with it. Especially when it comes to the last 15 minutes of the movie. Which the entire audience didn't stop laughing for a second lol. If you enjoy Seth Rogen's type of humor. Then you need to see this movie asap. You will never look at vegetables or a grocery store the same again haha. I would highly recommend going to see this movie. It was an absolute blast! I'd rate this movie a solid 8/10.
Steve
Steve
Owner & Admin

http://www.entmtone.com

Back to top Go down

Sausage Party Movie Review Empty Re: Sausage Party Movie Review

Post by Claraviolet Thu Aug 18, 2016 11:54 am

I have heard of sausage party. I like animated movies and I have been planning to watch finding dory and sausage party for some time now.

As such movies are not popular around where I live, may be I will have to wait quite sometime to watch them though. I am into comedy stuff and looks like I will be getting a lot more than I bargained for. After watching the trailer I can really count on the art too.
Claraviolet
Claraviolet
Ralph Fiennes

http://animemangaforum.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Thu Aug 18, 2016 3:40 pm

Claraviolet wrote:I have heard of sausage party. I like animated movies and I have been planning to watch finding dory and sausage party for some time now.

As such movies are not popular around where I live, may be I will have to wait quite sometime to watch them though. I am into comedy stuff and looks like I will be getting a lot more than I bargained for. After watching the trailer I can really count on the art too.

Oh trust me, you'll get WAY more than you bargained for lol. It has a lot of swearing, drug use and adult jokes in it. So beware. Suspect
Steve
Steve
Owner & Admin

http://www.entmtone.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down