Entmtonline
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now You See Me 2 Movie Review

3 posters

Go down

Now You See Me 2 Movie Review Empty Now You See Me 2 Movie Review

Post by Steve Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:00 pm

Hello everyone. Last night I watched the movie Now You See Me 2. This is the follow up movie to Now You See Me(2013). Here's a synopsis and a trailer,

An FBI agent and an Interpol detective track a team of illusionists who pull off bank heists during their performances and reward their audiences with the money.

Ok so this is a movie review for Now You See Me 2(2016). This is the second movie in the NYSM line. The movie picks up right where the first one left off. With all of the cast from the first movie too such as, Jesse Eisenberg, Mark Ruffalo, Woody Harrelson, Dave Franco, Michael Caine and Morgan Freeman. The NYSM movies are about a group of magicians who use their skills of deception to expose criminals. And they are back at it in the second movie. Where they are taking on a new bad guy. But just when they think they have it all figured out, some demons from their past will come back to mess things up. The movie offers up some really savvy tricks and illusions that are actually pretty cool. The movie is very smart and intriguing. It will keep you interested and wanting more. The group will travel all over the world providing us with some great scenery and visuals. The cast are great, just like in the first movie. We have a new edition to the horseman and it's a she. You'll be introduced to Lizzy Caplan(Lula) who is the new horseman. Some sequels really aren't necessary. But they did a good job of making us feel like the second movie was. They stick to the plot, and follow through until the end. Which, for those of you who like to say you know what's going to happen. I guarantee you have no idea what's going to happen in this movie lol. If you enjoyed watching the first movie, then you'll definitely enjoy the second one. And maybe a third at some point?? They leave the door open for another one. Overall I'd rate this movie a 7.5/10.
Steve
Steve
Owner & Admin

http://www.entmtone.com

Back to top Go down

Now You See Me 2 Movie Review Empty Re: Now You See Me 2 Movie Review

Post by Yankee Wed Aug 24, 2016 3:29 am

This movie was SO GOOD! IT WAS FANTASTIC! If you haven't seen it yet, you are missing out! I wasn't bored for a second and I loved everything. The acting, the characters, the cinematography, everything. The whole movie was great and beautiful and you should watch it. Seriously.
Yankee
Yankee
Willem Dafoe

Back to top Go down

Post by Rashavi Mon Sep 12, 2016 7:22 pm

Greattttt movie! I enjoyed it even more than the first one. Can't wait for the third!
Rashavi
Rashavi
Ed Harris

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down