Entmtonline
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did you ever fell asleep while watching your favorite movie?

3 posters

Go down

Did you ever fell asleep while watching your favorite movie? Empty Did you ever fell asleep while watching your favorite movie?

Post by Claraviolet Mon Aug 15, 2016 6:31 am

Well, it's nothing to be ashamed of. Everyone can fall asleep at any point, when they work themselves to death. As for me, I did fall asleep while watching my favorite movie. Well, one of my favorite movies, as it is difficult to pick just one. I used to love TMNT action movies.

One day, after the completion of my semester exams, I was watching a TMNT movie and fell asleep just like that. It was embarrassing and my sister did her best to remind me of that incident, even after 6 years or so.
What about you guys?
Claraviolet
Claraviolet
Ralph Fiennes

http://animemangaforum.com/

Back to top Go down

Did you ever fell asleep while watching your favorite movie? Empty Re: Did you ever fell asleep while watching your favorite movie?

Post by Steve Mon Aug 15, 2016 3:30 pm

Claraviolet wrote:Well, it's nothing to be ashamed of. Everyone can fall asleep at any point, when they work themselves to death. As for me, I did fall asleep while watching my favorite movie. Well, one of my favorite movies, as it is difficult to pick just one. I used to love TMNT action movies.

One day, after the completion of my semester exams, I was watching a TMNT movie and fell asleep just like that. It was embarrassing and my sister did her best to remind me of that incident, even after 6 years or so.
What about you guys?

Well considering my favorite movies are at least 3 hours and 30 minutes long(Lord of the rings) I have on more than one occasion fallen alseep while watching them Sleep Sleep
Steve
Steve
Owner & Admin

http://www.entmtone.com

Back to top Go down

Did you ever fell asleep while watching your favorite movie? Empty Re: Did you ever fell asleep while watching your favorite movie?

Post by Tyrion Fri Sep 16, 2016 12:09 pm

I have a couple of times yea lol. Laying down makes me sleepy.
Tyrion
Tyrion
Robert Mitchum

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down