Entmtonline
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is the worst food item that you have ever tasted and who made it?

2 posters

Go down

What is the worst food item that you have ever tasted and who made it? Empty What is the worst food item that you have ever tasted and who made it?

Post by Claraviolet Tue Aug 16, 2016 2:30 am

We all have our food stories. I am not much of a food fan and I don't really appreciate good food either. I am a fast food lover and I have a very high standard for the food taste. Anyway, any items cooked by my father are just too much for me. I really don't know how he can even make such gross food but they just taste bad.

Even remembering them, is enough for me to get dizzy. Half of the time, I am positive that, he makes them like that on purpose but then again, I could be wrong. He cooked curries, rise, made other stuff but all of them are barely edible. They just kill my appetite. What about you guys? What is the worst food item that you have ever tasted and who made it?
Claraviolet
Claraviolet
Ralph Fiennes

http://animemangaforum.com/

Back to top Go down

What is the worst food item that you have ever tasted and who made it? Empty Re: What is the worst food item that you have ever tasted and who made it?

Post by Steve Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:48 am

Claraviolet wrote:We all have our food stories. I am not much of a food fan and I don't really appreciate good food either. I am a fast food lover and I have a very high standard for the food taste. Anyway, any items cooked by my father are just too much for me. I really don't know how he can even make such gross food but they just taste bad.

Even remembering them, is enough for me to get dizzy. Half of the time, I am positive that, he makes them like that on purpose but then again, I could be wrong. He cooked curries, rise, made other stuff but all of them are barely edible. They just kill my appetite. What about you guys? What is the worst food item that you have ever tasted and who made it?

Hmmm. I'd say truffles. They were very expensive, store bought though. They tasted very bitter and quite disgusting to me. I drank at least 2-3 water bottles after. The taste wouldn't go away.
Steve
Steve
Owner & Admin

http://www.entmtone.com

Back to top Go down