Entmtonline
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have you ever participated in a shooting sport?

3 posters

Go down

Have you ever participated in a shooting sport? Empty Have you ever participated in a shooting sport?

Post by BlackCat Sun Sep 18, 2016 4:07 pm

Like shooting with the bow or with a gun at some targets?
I only did it with some small handguns but as part of a training. Anyone had this as a sport?
BlackCat
BlackCat
Ben Kingsley

Back to top Go down

Have you ever participated in a shooting sport? Empty Re: Have you ever participated in a shooting sport?

Post by Joshua Farrell Sat Sep 24, 2016 6:29 pm

I love doing target shooting with Bows and Arrows, 12 gauge shotguns, semi automatic rifles, and colt handguns.

Last time I did competitive shooting with bows and arrows, I had second place out of 75 people.
Joshua Farrell
Joshua Farrell
Willem Dafoe

Back to top Go down

Have you ever participated in a shooting sport? Empty Re: Have you ever participated in a shooting sport?

Post by Steve Sun Sep 25, 2016 2:52 pm

Joshua Farrell wrote:I love doing target shooting with Bows and Arrows, 12 gauge shotguns, semi automatic rifles, and colt handguns.

Last time I did competitive shooting with bows and arrows, I had second place out of 75 people.

Nice! Good job! I've always wanted to try using a bow. Seems like fun.
Steve
Steve
Owner & Admin

http://www.entmtone.com

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackCat Sun Sep 25, 2016 7:37 pm

Joshua Farrell wrote:I love doing target shooting with Bows and Arrows, 12 gauge shotguns, semi automatic rifles, and colt handguns.

Wow that's awesome. Congrats! You must be quite skilled Smile
BlackCat
BlackCat
Ben Kingsley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down